PART A: INTRODUCTION
• Define the responsibilities of personnel involved in procurement requisition, ordering and receiving of goods or services;
• Ensure that all requisitions, procurements, receipts of goods or services, tender processes and awarding of contracts are properly documented;
• Ensure availability of uniform practice of requisitions, procurements,
• The Consultative Document - PROCUREMENT MANUAL shall be applicable to The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad (NSTP) and its subsidiaries.
• These written instructions serves to provide both policies and operating controls in respect of requisitions, procurements, receipts of goods or services, tender processes and systems up-date.
• These policies and procedures shall NOT be applicable for newsprint products.
• These policies and procedures shall also be applicable for transactions involving related parties. Related party is defined as “director, major shareholder or person connected with such director or major shareholder”.
Documents referred to in these instructions are as follows:
- Purchase Requisition/ Re-order Report (Stock)
PRQ - Purchase Requisition (Non-Stock)
PFA - Purchase of Fixed Asset Form
DFA - Disposal of Fixed Asset Form
TFA - Transfer of Fixed Asset Form
PRQ/SR - Purchase Requisition: Service & Repair of Fixed Assets
PO - Purchase Order